Monday 9 January 2017

Week 4 in Kaposvár

Hi all,

This week was not as exciting as last week, but it was very very cold. With the wind at times it felt like –20°C. It is funny because everyone in the church thinks that this is nothing to me because I came from Canada. I think that some people really believe me when I make the joke that I live in an igloo.

We went to Igal, a lovely little town to visit an investigator and we talked about genealogy. We went to FamilySearch and I opened an account for them. I also showed them my own family tree.

The other day we went to knock on doors and it was quite cold. A small miracle happened to us because at the very first door they let us in and we taught about the Restoration. So we didn't have to knock for long in the cold.

Take care everybody,

Elder Gonzalez

P.S. I will also pray for Dante.

With Magdus, a recent convert
In Igal
Igal


No comments:

Post a Comment