Friday 14 July 2017

Week 12 in Kecskemét

Hi!

On Monday we visited the workplace of Viktor, our ward mission leader. He works with 3D printing and showed us his workshop. He has printed many cool things like a little Eiffel Tower, little birds, chess pieces, figurines, and parts for machines. Take a look at the photos below!

On Tuesday we made hamburgers to celebrate the 4th of July. On Wednesday and Thursday we were in Szeged on splits with the zone leaders. We did a lot of tracting, knocking, and teaching, and we were there for their district meeting. It's a bit strange to have a district meeting that I'm not organizing. (This is the third transfer in a row that I'm a district leader, and even before that I was the district leader in Buda for a month until they kicked me out…just kidding.) After the splits, we missed the train, but that was not a problem as we had a chance to take a look at the downtown and we saw the great Szeged Cathedral and the Tisza river.

Apart from that, the Hungarian summer heat wave has officially started and it is quite rough, but I've been through the summer in Pécs, so I’ll be okay.

Every morning Elder Allred and I work out hard. I taught him the exercises I learned from Elder Knight and he also bought some training bands.

All the best,

Elder Gonzalez

3-D printing at Viktor's place

With Elder Allred

With Viktor


Szeged










No comments:

Post a Comment