Sunday 19 March 2017

Week 13 in Kaposvár

Hi!

First of all, I got President Szabadkai’s permission to go next Monday to Hőgyész and Kalaznó to work on my family files, so I am very excited!

On Monday, we had a family home evening with one of the member families and it was very good. My first family home evening in Hungary!

The zone leaders from Dunaújváros came down for splits with us this week and they were also there for our district meeting.

There was a lot of construction going on in our church building and a divider was set up. Now it is a lot better because we do not need to hold our priesthood meeting in the kitchen anymore! On Saturday morning we cleaned the meeting house.

Sunday was branch conference, so the stake presidency and the stake Relief Society presidency came to visit us. Elder Phillips and I baked a pizza for lunch that was not very good, but it was edible and that's all that matters! :)

I play chess a lot with Elder Phillips and it is good fun for our p-days.

Well, that’s it. Have a great week everyone!

Elder Gonzalez




Évi made us planner covers. They're super professional.




Our so-so pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment