Sunday 9 October 2016

Week 3 in Buda

 Hi,

This week was business as usual in the office. I mainly worked on making the packets for the incoming and departing missionaries. I also updated a ton of media referrals and called missionaries up who weren’t contacting theirs.

I really enjoyed General Conference. Before conference I wrote down a couple of questions and it was really neat when I received answers. My favourite talks were the ones given by President Nelson and Elder Yamashita. I liked how the messages were really direct and plain with a big focus on Jesus Christ. For district meeting our topic was conference and we did some role plays about prophets and apostles, and then had a discussion about what we liked in general conference.

Other than that, not too much happened. Here in the office, we don’t often go on wild adventures. But I do like it here. Monday will be Canadian Thanksgiving: we have nothing planned for that but I am sure we will eat something delicious that day.

All the best,

Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment