Monday 10 April 2017

Week 17 in Kaposvár

Hi!

First of all, there will be transfers next week. Tuesday will be our p-day.

During most of our teaching this past week we watched "Prince of Peace", the Easter video that the church put out through the mormon.org/hun website. If you haven't watched it yet, do it because it is great.

In our English class with the advanced group we held job interviews and they were good. We laughed a lot when people chose funny occupations like being a pirate.

We were in Pécs on Friday for interviews with the mission president. It's always interesting for me to go back to a city where I served as a missionary. I showed President Szabadkai some of the photos I took during our trip to Hőgyész and Kalaznó.

On Saturday, the branch organized a service activity at one of our church members' home. We replaced some windows and set up a trampoline. We then cooked a stew outdoors. I tried whipping and cracked it hard a few times. We also played soccer and had a good time with the members.

On Sunday, the branch president blessed his young child and all Melchizedek priesthood holders were invited to join in the circle, so I took part in a baby blessing and that was cool.

Well, that was my week. I'll find out on Tuesday if I stay here or if I go.

Lots of love,

Elder Gonzalez

English class

Storks

In Pécs

Hungarian stew

During our branch activity

Elder Phillips and his greenie

Caps used during lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment