Monday 13 February 2017

Week 9 in Kaposvár

Hello!

This week we had interviews with President Szabadkai, so we went to Pécs. It was awesome to return to the city where I was ”born" and see all the cool places there.

During our English class we played a game called “Werewolf” (Loup Garou in French) and the people really enjoyed it.

On Saturday the branch had a musical night at church. There were a lot of songs, poems, funny tales, and members and visitors alike enjoyed it very much.

On Sunday we read from the third lesson of President Hinckley’s manual. It was a very good lesson. If you have not read it yet, read it! You will not regret it. :)

This coming Saturday I'm going to Veszprém to be at a baptism of an investigator whom Elder Paul and I first started teaching in Pécs last summer.

Well that's it from me, have a great week everybody!

Lots of love,

Elder Gonzalez

With my friend Patrik and his parents






No comments:

Post a Comment