Monday 12 December 2016

Week 12 in Buda

Hi,

Transfers are next week.
I think it is more likely that I will stay here in the office. But transfers are always unpredictable, so we'll see.
 
I have completely recovered from whatever I had last week and I feel good.
On Wednesday we had our zone field day, so all the missionaries in Budapest had a day off. We played sports like volleyball, soccer, and ping pong, ate pizza, and watched Finding Dory. It was all really fun.
 
In the evening we sang again at the Széll Kálmán square and I think I gave out more than a hundred pass-along cards in an an hour and a half, so it was a success.


On Friday we were lucky because the missionary couple serving in Miskolc took us to a fancy restaurant and we ate a delicious meal. 
 
There was a baptism in the ward on Friday. A member's wife joined the church and it is nice to see how they are now both on the gospel road. 
 
Be good,Elder Gonzalez







Our district



No comments:

Post a Comment