Friday 5 January 2018

Week 18 in Békéscsaba

Happy New Year!

It is very strange that it is 2018 already. This year I'm going home. I'm not lying, I'm excited about going home, but I also feel quite good here in Hungary.

I has been transferred.... Just kidding! I stay in Békéscsaba with Elder Szuch! I was very happy with this. For the last four months Elder Szuch and I have become very good friends and it is great to continue serving with him. (Nobody knows of two missionaries here in Hungary who have served together for three transfers or six months, so I think this should be written in the Guinness Book of World Records.)

Not so many things have happened since I last wrote on Wednesday, but briefly, we have a new investigator. One of the members invited him to church and then we arranged for a program and taught about the Restoration. We had another lesson about our beliefs and a third about spiritual gifts (Doctrine and Covenants 46).

The zone leaders came also for a short split and I was with elder Elder Garrett from Oklahoma. (Elder Shepherd trained him.) It was good, we met with a member and I did the tithing settlement with her. Then we shared the first Presidency message from the Liahona.

I wish you all a successful new year!

Elder Gonzalez

With Elder Szuch



With Elder Howell

Gyula castle
















Skypeing with the family

With the Howells

In Békéscsaba with Elder Garrett and Julika

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment