Tuesday 31 May 2016

Getting to the MTC

Howdy hey hey hey!

I made it through security in one piece. :P I'm waiting now for my plane to board and am using one of the tablets in a cafe.

I want to let you know that I love you and that I'll keep you in my heart always. Be happy, smile, and remember that I'm doing the Lord's work. Stay safe and healthy: I promise to take good care of myself too. ;)

Chloe, ponderizing this week is 1 Nephi 3:7. God will not give us a task that we cannot do. I can serve a mission and I will return home with honour. :)

Szeretlek,

Elder Felipe Daniel Gonzalez

AKA Elder Gonzalez 2.0

AKA The cooler, better, faster, stronger, handsomer, taller, and obviously more humble one. ;P

(You're still great Miguel haha xD)

P.S. Woohoo! Here we go! :D




Hey I'm at the Minneapolis airport now. Next stop Salt Lake City!!!!!!!!!!!

The flight was all good. I was beside an elderly Filipino couple and since they wanted to sit together I got the window seat. But the guy in front of me was snoring super loudly and there was little legroom for us folks in the 6 foot tall club folks. It's good to stretch now! I caught a few final glimpses of the CN tower. Bye bye Canada, hello USA!

Much love,

Felipe

On the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment